Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Skinny GIrl Margarita???...not so much...

Have you heard of Bethany Frankel???...She created the skinny margarita...she promises low in calories and delicious...a margarita that brings you out on your deck in the midst of winter...(okay, maybe she didn't promise that)....but, what I tasted was crap....yes, it is low calorie.....and high in alcohol...but, it doesn't taste like any margarita that I've ever let touch these lips....I have to majorly doctor it up....a little bit of sugar....a lot of lime juice...a bit of lemon-lime soda....salt on the rim...it's pretty tolerable afterwards.....
I'm pretty sure that after all my add-ins.....it isn't that skinny....oh well, I guess I just won't be able to have as many chips....:)

No comments: