Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Quick Venting Session....

So, Eric had to work today....bummer...
I worked out this morning....afterward, I planned on going to Walmart....I try not to go to Walmart.....but, they have my favorite deli meat (Butterball Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast)....they have everything on Eric's toiletry item list...(which was quite the list).....beer....and a coinstar....(piggy bank was full).....you can get everything in one place and it's always a little cheaper....one stop shop.....

I went in with a happy face....I was zoomin from left to right....smiling and saying excuse me....gracefully saying "thank you"....as people let me through....or, patiently awaiting for a crazy person to get out of my way....:)..all was good....

Until...the only rude and nasty person I've came into contact since living here...said, "If you stand in front of me, I can't move."....then she continued her rudeness by giving me the nastiest evil eye....
"Are you kidding me???"....came out of my mouth and I quickly regained my composure and tried to remember why I was in the cereal aisle....oh yeah....it was to get cereal....:)....anyway, then I started to think....why in the heck would you go to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon and expect anything less???...are you special???...did you just decide to yourself this morning that you were going to go into Walmart today and piss on somebody's parade???....after shaking my head multiple times....giving a few huffs...I finally decided on the box of cereal and moved on......I apologized to God for letting myself go to a negative place....

Then, I was extra...extra sweet to the deli lady as I ordered my meat.....

No comments: