Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, January 10, 2011

New TV...football....and grub...

Last night Eric did come home with a new TV....love it!!!
I cleaned like a mad woman...baked cookies....made delicious football food....excited to watch the Auburn vs. Oregon tonight! Hopefully, I can't stay up.....Let's go Duckies!!!
Junkyard cookies....carrot cake mix...coconut...raisins...m&m's....yum!!!

twice baked potatoes with butter...green onions...cheddar cheese...cilantro...and smoked sausage...
 3 quesadillas ready to put into the oven....


We are ready for Daddy to come home...I'm really happy about everything I got accomplished today...most Mondays are soooo hectic....today was super busy, yet I still found time to enjoy it...
happy....

BTW....I know that sometimes my blog posts go from happy...to sad...to mad...to depressed...anxiety crazed.....just remember, that I use this blog as my daily journal...just a way to vent....
I do have one wonderful friend here....but most of my closest girlfriends live very far away...Germany...California....Hawaii....Ohio....and, although I vent to Eric almost 24/7...I almost have a feeling that sometimes he's just not listening...:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am always waiting to talk with you for us to vent to each other!! Miss you sooooo much. Need a good jewelry/wine/bitch session! You are so motivated ~ my idol. I have zero energy and this depressing cold/rainy weather doesn't help. Gotta crank some tunes and get busy girl. Love ya!

Marisa said...

i would vent w u if i lived there!!! miss ya!!