Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I had a hair up my butt....

I have been having major anxiety these past couple days...after I dropped Asher off...I had a good workout that included running 3 miles....ran some errands....I really planned on picking Asher up and relaxing for awhile...not doing much today...making an easy dinner...."a veg day"....but, the anxiety kicked in....AGAIN...so, other than running....or drinking (not really acceptable until after 5pm)....I decided to cook...try some new recipes that I haven't before....this is what I did....
Heather's Cajun Chicken Pasta.....my husband loves you Heather....this is what we had for dinner tonight...I served it with spaghetti, green beans and cornbread muffins....it was so yummy...I wanted to slap my Mama!!...Eric said he would eat it off a moving truck tire!!!....A+

While I was making this wonderful concoction...I decided to try out a new chili recipe from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook...
Tomorrow, my girlfriend is coming over...we our doing happy hour/playdate around 4pm...so, wanted to have an easy dinner for later that evening...I plan on serving this delicious chili over white rice with cheese and onions on top.....parmesan bread beer...maybe included....
Then, I had all these bananas that were going bad....they have been in the fridge just resting for a couple days...I finally found a recipe that was a sure fit to what I already had on hand...

After dinner...Eric and I both devoured a couple pieces each...TO DIE FOR!!!...this is the only banana bread I'll be making from now on....yum...yum...yum...

Eric (and I) got some great eats....but most importantly...I calmed my anxiety down by doing something productive....
Asher had fun "pretend cooking" with me too...


He's going to be a Chef....step back Emeril and Bobbly Flay!!!

No comments: