Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fun Friday Night....

Last night was great....Eric was really craving bbq chicken pizza....so, I tried to follow the California Pizza Kitchen's recipe...found it on the internet...fresh cilantro and red onion....turned out awesome...forgot to take pics....we were too busy watching our dvr'd episodes of Top Chef and chowing down on the deliciousness....anyway, last night was exactly what I was craving....good conversation with my hubby...playing with Asher...good pizza...and good tv....relaxing....

Woke up to snow falling this morning.....pretty....we are going to the Y in a little bit....I plan on making potato soup from Trisha Yearwood's cookbook....It won't be as good as Grandma Roby's....(need recipe...hint..hint...), but the recipe sounds good, and I have been craving it....I also put some mammoth hotdogs in the crockpot with sauerkraut and a bag of frozen peppers and onions...
I hate that this is a library book....I might have to buy it...this is the 3rd recipe that I have made of her's....

No comments: