Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Detox Foot Pads....

So, I always tell Eric....."I'll try and buy anything once if it's at the Dollar Tree."....
So...last night before tucking myself into bed....I put these on my feet in hopes of waking up in the morning feeling like a new woman.....well, I kept waking up to go pee or to drink water.....and I noticed the intense bacon-like dog treat smell that I kept getting a whiff of.....I just figured that it was the left over bacon fumes from all that bacon I had made for dinner......nope....I woke up this morning and immediately went to the bathroom and ripped them off.....pure bacon-like dog treat smell.....yucky....
Do I feel like a new woman????....nope...
Did I waste a dollar????......yep....

2 comments:

Angel said...

Oh my God. That is disgusting....now I totally want to do it, lol.

RunningFromCrazy said...

It was disgusting....:)