Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

So, last night at around 7pm every school started cancelling....there wasn't even any snow on the ground....at around 8am this morning....still no snow....my girlfriend called and even said that the YMCA even closed....what????...well, although I was thinking how ridiculous all of this closing everything was....it started snowing and sticking.....so, I decided this was the perfect day to make tons of cookies and get into the holiday spirit....Christmas music has been playing....cookies have been baking and holiday toons have been enjoyed by Asher....pretty much all day....

Eric gets to come home early.....yeah!!!....SNOW DAY!!!!

Plus, I got a box from my bff in Germany!!!! Love everything and can't wait to try it!!!
Now that I'm done baking....and after I clean the kitchen....:)...I will flip through some cookbooks I checked out at the library yesterday.....

No comments: