Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh no....no camera....no phone....

We are here....Everything started off very smooth....dropping Asher off at Nana's and Papa's.....dining at PF Chang's......and then, my husband googled Minneapolis' weather (connecting flight) .....I could see the worried look on his face....he told me that they were going to get 6 inches of snow...snow storm warning.....long story short...we ended up paying $100 to switch our flight to connect in Detroit instead and it would put us into Vegas a couple hours earlier.....he made a great decision....the flights into Minneapolis were cancelled.....good call babe....

When we landed at the Vegas Airport....got our bags from baggage claim....I wanted to put my big stack of magazines into the empty pouch of Eric's bag.....as I was doing this....he let me know that there shouldn't be a place for my magazines because that's where he put our camera...our phone chargers and his work phone....not good.....

Eric went to talk to the Customer Service Rep.....has called and went online.....nothing more can be done....oh well....he'll just have to make us rich playing black jack today........:)...Wish us luck....we kind of need it......:)

No comments: