Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Movie Night...last night....

We had a great time watching movies....eating popcorn and frozen pizza.....here are the movies that we watched....and what I thought of them....

One word....HILARIOUS!!!!

This movie got pretty decent reviews in my magazines...so I was really hopeful...good actors...promising plot.....I thought it was just okay...wouldn't want to go to the theater, but was okay with watching it as a rental...Eric hated it....
I'm not a big fan of Angelina Jolie....something about her just screams....Witch...but, I went in watching this movie with the full intentions of letting all that go.....nope...I couldn't....you might like it...my dislike for her probably had a lot to do with me thinking it was blah....
Eric and I watched a couple of the movies while Asher was napping and then playing with all of his toys, but we did rent this for him.....he gives it a thumbs-up..:)....we let him sit upstairs in his room with popcorn while watching it....it is a special treat....

No comments: