Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I have been a bad girl......:)

Okay, so I know that I haven't been keeping up with the blog while we were on vacation.....we were crazy busy....going from one place to another....I have tons of stuff to to share....I promise I will go through every detail I can remember.....we were in Vegas....some stuff kind of got blurred later into the night....:)

Anyway, the house needs to be cleaned in a major way.....Eric is picking up a camera at Best Buy tomorrow....and a tree....we have some decorating to do!!! I will be taking a lot of pics of our loot from Vegas and Asher decorating our tree.....

Here are some Vegas pics that Eric took with his phone.....sorry about the quality....

Before the marathon.....

After the marathon....

We made friends with a couple from Ireland on their honeymoon....Janice and Jonathan....

I am a little smashed at BLT Burger.....okay....a lot smashed.....:)


Before the American Country Awards.....

It was so much fun.....


I know.... I have all kinds of details to fill in.....

No comments: