Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At the Fairfield Inn in Lewisburg, West Virginia....

Well, late last night my hubby decided he really wanted to go home for New Years Eve......I can't blame him....there are a lot of fun stuff going on this weekend.....plus, my parents are having their Christmas celebration this weekend....I will get to see my brother and niece....very nice....to make a long story short.....we didn't make it all the way to Columbus tonight....we are about halfway......not too bad....
2 double beds...flat screen tv....big bathroom...nice fitness room....not too shabby.....going to watch a little football....read one of my new cookbooks....try and get a good night sleep......night...night...

No comments: