Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yucky outside....cozy inside.....

It's cold and rainy outside.....
The great thing about being a stay-at-home Mom is that you can be in your pj's all day with no make-up while you fold laundry, pay bills and clean up your child's messes......
It will all be cleaned up before the hubby gets home....plus, this morning I put a london broil in the crock-pot...it will be soooo yummy for dinner....

So, why am I so cozy you ask????....or not.....

- I got a great workout this morning.
- It's rainy outside, but I am wearing jammies inside.
- Asher will be taking a nap today....he has not for the past 2 days.....
- While he's napping, I will be watching Gossip Girl while I fold laundry.
- I have a delicious dinner in the crockpot...all I have to do is make some easy sides.

Today is waaaaay better than yesterday!

No comments: