Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, November 19, 2010

What a day!!!

This morning I woke up and quickly decided to take today off running.....it was freezing...plus, I would have to hurry back and get ready for a Thanksgiving Luncheon that we had today....Asher was excited to go to Daddy's work for awhile.....
Then, Asher and Mommy went shopping!!!

He really helps me pick out what's hot or not.....
I got my "Style Consultant" a toy for $7.99 ....and I found a steal of a deal on 2 tops!!! Super excited!!! These pics don't do them justice....

BCBG....original $140....I got it for $10!!!!...I'll wear it over everything!!!

This was $7!!! I slipped it on over my turtleneck just to see if I liked it.....was wondering what I would wear with it, but I just loved the material and it fit sooooo cute on.....so glad I bought it....I found a ton of stuff in my closet to layer with....

We got home and I got something special in the mail from my lovable life partner....my buddy boo....:)

I can't wait to wear it when we run our next marathon!!!!!

What a great day!!! Although, I didn't run....I got to talk to my Mom forever and sip on coffee.....great lunch with hubby and son....shopping trip was successful.....got home and had a wonderful surprise....and din din is already to be put in the oven......Oh...yeah....I am sipping on a glass of red vino...what a great way to start the weekend!!!

No comments: