Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Marine Corps Ball.....

Today, was a busy day....we started off with a family run of 15 miles at the battlefield....it was soooo hard....Eric pushed me....1/2 marathon time was 2 hours 3 minutes 21 seconds.....not bad....especially since it was the battlefield....

We came home and I stuffed my face with lots of eggs and toast...my body was shaking it needed fuel....

Jessica came to babysit....we went to "The Marine Corps Ball"....it was fun....


When we came home, Asher was upstairs (he was supposed to be in bed) as I was getting undressed....I kept hearing, "Moni....I'm not asleep....I'm awake...."...I went and got him.....he asked me to make him pancakes....aaahhh....love my bean....

It was a good night.....I drank some wine...danced a little...got to slap my husband's nice butt a couple times....life is good....:)..I am a happy woman...

No comments: