Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am taking on a new goal!!!

Okay....so here are my din din choices for the week....
Same things as always....good...but, same things over and over....BTW....Mom#3's Pasta...delicious...one of my fav recipes now....if I get her permission, then I will share soon.....anyway, when I write, I refer to all my Moms' by the # I met them.....I figured awhile ago that it was the only fair way....plus, I just hate using their names when I write....it seems too formal...love them too much to use their first name....I want to give my Momma's the prop they deserve....you know???
I have all these cookbooks!!! I love looking through them and I do find inspiration in a lot of them....I used to be in a Gourmet Club and had friends on base to share new recipes with....my wonderful husband and son aren't the adventurous types when it comes to food....but, I really want to make it a goal to try one new recipe a week....I'M GOING TO DO IT!!! Here are my two newest of cookbooks.....I will keep you posted!!!
I
Asher is annoyed by my pic taking tonight....this is the best one I could get.....
I had to trick him!!!

No comments: