Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boooooooo......

Okay, so I know I didn't blog yesterday...I just really didn't want to....morning run was pretty bad...hormones were raging....basically I just had a "Debbie Downer"...."Negative Nancy" day.....

Today was sooooo much better....I know God probably didn't like the fact that we played hookie, and skipped church today, but I believe it was a must for our family happiness this morning....Asher and I had extra snuggle time.....made eggs and english muffins for my men.....I got to sip on coffee for a really long time while looking at last week's newspaper and blogs that I follow....and Eric got to workout....great morning....

God, please forgive me.....next week we will drop extra in the offering basket....

Anyway, here are some pics from the Browns vs. Jags game.....very interesting.....always a good time though.....I absolutely love all of the people we have met.....I really thought the Browns were going to pull through....but, nope.....:(

good friends + Sundays at Steelhorse = good times
My pictures were sooooo BAD today......oh well...:(

This is how Eric is going to be all night now since the Browns lost.....

Maybe he can cheer Daddy up!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't think God minds that you sat out of church. Sorry about the Browns but at least Ohio State won!!