Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This morning Asher woke up and immediately started talking about how we were going to go to the Pumpkin Patch today....he had more than a blast!
On the hay ride....he kept singing the "hay song"...which consisted of "hay..hay..hay..hay..hay"...over and over....:)


So, then he wanted to go to the corn maze....I thought this was a great idea.....until we couldn't figure how to get out....eeek....
So....there were guestions about bees....I figured maybe 10-15 questions.....when we got up to 25....I started to panic.....how many questions???...will this maze ever end???....I've gotta pee!!!

It was a great day! We had so much fun! Asher even told me, "Moni, you are the best in the world.".....I think my heart stopped for a sec......

I had spotted a ROSS store on the way to the farm, so I planned to stop and take a look.....I found 3 pairs of boots and 2 long-sleeved running shirts for Eric and I...everything came to around $60....SCORE!!!...love ROSS!!!...I'll take pics of the boots later....

No comments: