Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Happy Hour...

Since I had an appt...(which always seems worse before than afterwards)....Asher got to spend some time with his Daddy at work....Eric came home a little early....yeah... and I just opened a pumpkin beer and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin pie hershey kisses......aaaawwwww Friday.......so nice....

We are planning on relaxing tonight.....watching all the things we have DVR'd.....Outsourced being first!! It is hilarious!!!....I also plan on looking at many magazines in between.....I know...such an exciting, crazy night!!!!
Asher loves his NUGGETS!!!


Got to wake up early to run....go to the Chester Baptist Rummage Sale...and then watch football!!! GO BUCKEYES!!

No comments: