Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy Monday....

This morning I woke up and had pumpkin oatmeal....delicious!!!
Delicious Pumpkin Oatmeal
1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cup pumpkin
3 packets splenda or reg. sugar if you like..
1 1/4 cup water
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. flax seed (optional)

Cook over stove top for about 10 minutes on medium-high....I topped with sesame seeds, PB2 and almonds....YUM!!!

I forgot to show you my winnings from the door prize drawing from the Browns game yesterday!!!

After my wonderful oatmeal....Asher and I were ready for the Y....

Asher played with his friends, while I ran 5 miles and did a little weight lifting....came home and found a place for one of my rummage finds from this weekend!

Cleaned....cleaned... cleaned....all day!!!! Then, at 5:30 met up with hubby again at the Y.....ran another 3 miles....came home and put dinner in the oven... all of my leftovers in the fridge mixed with some veggies and made into a casserole....not bad at all....

While I started the oven and my shower....Eric and Asher did some push ups....silly...
CHEEZ!!!!!

Just got off the phone with one of my girlfriends that I haven't seen or talked to for soooo long...they are thinking about coming up to visit for Halloween weekend!!!! I hope they do!!!

Asher insisted on us buying this mask to scare Daddy.....gave him a good laugh......we had to hide it because he just kept wanting to scare us....over and over and over and over......:)

No comments: