Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Looking forward to this weekend!

Sorry about the short blog yesterday....my ipod wouldn't work....my laptop wouldn't work.....I tried to run outside while Asher was in preschool.....I could only make it 2 miles....then limped a mile back to my car.....

in my dreams...

reality...


Came home and cleaned like a mad woman on a mission.....got a ton of laundry done.....my goal for this weekend is to relax with Eric and Asher.....watch football....drink some beer...and eat naughty/delicious junk.....yep, that is my goal.....

On the topic of drinking some beer.....I want to share my experience about the pumpkin ales available right now....I have tried 3 within a couple weeks...I have 2 new ones to try this weekend....

Here are the ones I have tried so far and my opinion on how they taste.....



<>   I don't really care for this one....too spicy for me....you will like it if you are a Blue Moon fan though...
This one is a little sweeter....cloves...hint of spice....good drinkability....lighter than what I would expect....good....
This one was my favorite! Great pumpkin taste....dark..rich...vanilla...cloves...cinnamon...yum....the price is steep though....about $9.50 for  a 4 pack!!! Ouch....but, worth it if you savor every sip....
Excited to try these....
The plan for tonight is to sit out on the deck....listen to music...talk....play in the yard with Asher....grill hamburgers and hotdogs...drink pumpkin ales...I made spinach dip for this weekend....I have been craving it.....here is the recipe I use.... 


PERFECT PARTY SPINACH DIP


1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
1 container (8 oz.) sour cream or 0% fat Greek yogurt
1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 can of waterchestnuts, chopped



Bye for now!

No comments: