Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday

So my husband ran 20 miles and I walked 12 miles pushing Asher......
Eric


Me

My foot was still hurting, so I decided to "live to run another day".
We came home and spent the day outside. Listening to music, reading magazines, hanging out with Eric and watching Asher play makes for a perfect day.....it was gorgeous out. My husband and I had many....

Then we got on some crazy topics like we always do....dreaming about vacations we are going to take in the future....then, more beer was consumed.....

Long story short...I am going to California to visit my girlfriend that I haven't seen for like 7 years!!!! I can't wait! She lives here.....
So....I am sure that we will be drinking plenty of this.....

We are going to have soooo much fun! I can't wait to see her and the family! Words can't describe how much this means to me.......thanks babe for booking the ticket.....

Anyway, yesterday was such a wonderful day. It started out with a great workout with my son....then, many bug bites, beer, sun, music....a ton of fun!!! Hoping today is just as perfect!!!


No comments: