Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today we did something different....

We woke  up this morning and went to Church....yes...we went to Church.....we have no excuse not to go....we decided that we'd try Chester Baptist Church....also, Asher's Preschool....purely out of convenience....honestly, we were probably the youngest in the congregation, yet we both thoroughly enjoyed the sermon and it was a very very "Traditional and Conservative" Baptist Church....this made Eric very happy.....which made me happier....

We came home....Eric had some errands to run....haircut....drycleaning...Target....while I made some some sides to go with our dinner....baked beans....peach and berry cobbler....

I drank some sangria....Eric had some beer....Asher played outside for awhile, colored some pictures....we ended up watching episodes of Cougartown.....it was a good Sunday....could I be any happier????? I think not.....:)

No comments: