Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Other than laundry and cleaning....

Well, now that I have more time....house is spotless...laundry is folded and put away...dinner is ready....I will update you on the rest of today....

Woke up early...had oatmeal...then, went to the YMCA....ran a slow 2 miles....first time in 2 weeks....

Came home and fixed lunch for Asher...he requested fishsticks....I had eggs with mushrooms and onions.....


Asher likes these the best! Sometimes I make a couple for myself.....

Then, I cleaned....and cleaned...and cleaned....did laundry, which allows me to sit on the couch and watch something....I dvr'd Love & Basketball this weekend....Eric and I agree....this is a classic!



Got to watch bits and pieces of it....in between laundry and fixing dinner....fajitas or questidillas...fresh pico de gallo and bean dip.....

I am waiting on Eric to get home.....on the couch with the heating pad on my back.....think I am catching what Eric had last week....sore throat...achey...not good...

No comments: