Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not Sure About This...

I'm going to start this blog...why????...well, right now I think it just might be a great thing for my soul. This past year has been...well probably the most difficult year I have ever had. I have learned a lot about myself, but I am still learning and striving to live my life to the fullest. I turned 31 in May. My husband is finally home for the next 3 years after many deployments. I have a beautiful son that teaches me to be more patient and compassionate everyday.  I believe that a daily journal is something that might keep me centered in some wierd way. I don't really care if anyone reads it....it might be a great thing if no one does. So, this is how I'm going to start my day this morning....more to come....I am an official blogger now! :)...oh yeah....the cake was pretty darn good!

2 comments:

winning this thing called life said...

Crazy girl running.......I adore you in so many ways and I will be a daily reader to this blog of yours:) I look forward to in some way being able to take this journey with you. So here is to finding your center and staying there!!! CHEERS!! Love you girlie!! ~alisha

Anonymous said...

this is actually a really neat idea, blogging... i enjoy reading them too. then i know whats going on in the family. miss and love you lots. tell eric and asher the same...i guess ill be seeing u at your marathon down at wright patt airforce base soon. yay!!! go missy! lol
- ashley =]