Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!

Didn't feel good all day yesterday....woke up feeling great!!! Yipee!! Can't wait to get out of this house!!! Going the gym to work my booty off....going to do this.....would love to run, but my foot hurts....



Then, like every Friday....I like to get everything ready for a great weekend, so I can enjoy every minute with Eric and Asher...play in the backyard...listen to music and hang out on the deck...watch movies...drink beer/wine......or maybe one of these....or, 2...

not many though...we are getting up tomorrow and going to the Petersburg Battlefield to run....hopefully I can keep up....Eric will be running 20 miles....I will not be....:)
Anyway, here's what I've got to get done today....

Workout
Laundry
Food for weekend...think we will grill tomorrow...
Beer....Landshark or Blue Moon

Would like to work on some jewelry later...but, we'll see....

TGIF!!!xoxo




No comments: