Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This brightened my morning...

This morning I checked my email....my girlfriend sent me this...it brightened my day....
Yesterday I had a sour stomach all day and just felt sicko....my tummy is still tender, but hopefully I can kick the sicko feeling....:)

Are  you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always  sound good, but never actually come close to  reality?
Well,  here is a series of promises that actually speak of true  friendship.
You  will see no cute little smiley faces on this  ~  Just  the stone cold truth of our great  friendship.
1..  When you are sad ~  I  will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the  sorry bastard who made you sad.
2.  When you are blue ~ I  will try to dislodge whatever is choking  you.
3  When you smile ~ I  will know you are thinking of something that I would  probably want to be involved in.
4.  When you are scared ~ I  will rag on you about it every chance I get until you're  NOT.
5.  When  you are worried ~  I  will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it  could be until you quit whining.
6.  When you are confused ~ I  will try to use only little words.
7..  When  you are sick  ~  Stay  the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't  want whatever you have.
8.  When you fall ~ I  will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you  up.
9.  This is my oath .... I  pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask ~ because you  are my friend.
Friendship  is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only  you
can  feel the true warmth.

Have a great day!

No comments: