Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, July 23, 2012

SCORE!!!

I am thrilled with what I have for the nugget so far!!! I have been thrift shopping for baby items this past month. We are in need of almost everything, but on top of my list was a cradle and a vintage wooden highchair that was in good condition...........SCORE!!! I found both!!!

$45!!! I am going to make a safety strap using one of my canvas belts! The cool thing about it is that I don't have to do anything else to this! It is in great condition and very sturdy!
$50!!!  Perfect condition. Hand-made.....I was told that a grandpa made this for each of his grandbabies, but everyone was grown.....that's why they were selling it.....I just thought to myself, "Who cares!?! I would save this forever and hand it down!" If we have a girl....she can put all of her doll babies in it! :)
Diaper bag for $4!!! It kind of looks like a Vera Bradley, but it's not. For $4, it was a steal!

No comments: