Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It feels like Friday!

Eric has a 4 day weekend! Woohoo! Asher and I are already in weekend mode! These are some pics from this morning....Grandpa R - He loves his Browns sweatshirt! When he put it on this morning....he said "Let's go brownies! Woof! Woof!" He was excited to wear it to school....
He wanted to wear it, but then I remembered that it was going to get up to 65 degrees out....so I told him we'd have to change....
He brought this little guy home to me....Meet Mr. Moose!

Since it was so beautiful today, we played outside for a long time.....

He said, "You can hear the beach everytime Moni!"

After a really long time playing outside....the only way I could get my little man to come inside was with a little surprise bribe.....it does feel like Friday....that's my excuse anyway....

I needed to start working on yummy stuff to eat these next few days....

I made steak quesadillas and pepperoni/cheesy bread to snack on....and some homemade sangria for me to sip on.....maybe while we play some cards...who knows!

Have a great weekend! TGIF!!! I mean, TGIT!!! :)

No comments: