Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Go Bucks!!!

We had a great day yesterday. It was a long training run, so we got Jessica (babysitter) to watch Asher. Eric ended up running 18 miles, and I did 15 miles at my fastest pace so far. We came home and had a pretty relaxing day watching some exciting football games and eating leftovers. Did not go into one shopping establishment. No way....you'd have to pay me or drag me by my hair to fight those crowds. Eric ended up going to Best Buy to look at the deals. I was surprised when he came back without a TV. :) Asher played with play doh all day....really.....all day.....

I stayed up last night and watched the Boise St. vs. Nevada game.....it was so exciting...I don't know how I didn't wake Eric up with all my jumping up and down on the bed and screaming....etc.....:)

I slept in while Eric took his car to get an oil change. He also ended up getting some great deal on some sweaters that look ravishing on him. We went to the gym and now we are ready to watch the Buckeyes kick some Michigan booty!!!
Yes...I have wet hair....no time to dry it before kick-off.....hopefully these faces stay happy and cheesy.....GO BUCKS!!!!

No comments: